Friday 26 August 2011

Hello!



I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess :)

I've always been interested in the meanings of names, why parents choose specific names for their children, and also the popularity of different names... which is why I've started this blog! I hope to explore the world of names, by looking at different countries and cultures, and also by looking back into the past at origins of names and popular names from years ago, as well as the current most popular names.

I'm subscribed to loads of YouTubers that talk about names but didn't want to make videos so I've gone down the Blogger route... I don't know if anyone on here has a name-related blog but if you do SAY HI :) I'd love to talk to like-minded people!! Anyway, here's a few facts about me just to introduce myself!

~ I'm 18 years old in less than a month (exciting!)
~ I live in Somerset in the U.K.
~ I have an amazing boyfriend and lovely friends
~ I love festivals and going to gigs; my music taste ranges from McFly to JME to Chiodos
~ I am OBSESSED with Hello Kitty. So obsessed it's slightly wrong :p
~ In September I will be studying my second year of A Levels - I'm doing Psychology, Law, Politics and English Language

Soo enough about me, tell me about yourselves! :)

1 comment:

helen turnbull said...

Welcome to blogger :). Great idea, I look forward to reading more!

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com